Wednesday, September 28, 2016

CTMH You Are My Sunshine Sunflower Layout Kit

You Are My Sunshine Sunflower Layout Kit
Date: Thursday, October 13
Time: 6:00-9:00 p.m. Location: My Home (message for details)
Cost: $15.00 R.S.V.P: on/before October 5 Kits to Go are available upon request for $7.00 shipping!!

This class is so much fun!! And it is so much easier than it looks!! It will make a fabulous page in your album or delightful home decor pieces to display in your home, either in a frame on a coffee or end table or hung on a wall!! It would make a fabulous and affordable one-of-a-kind gift for anyone and with the holidays fast approaching, why not get a jump start on your shopping!! Your class registration fee covers all the paper you will need to create the layout. I will PRE-CUT all papers so you will only have to assemble your paper pieces at class. The page also highlights the NEW Color of the Year: Sea Glass, as well as the NEW Flower Market Cricut Cartridge Bundle. Liquid Glass Adhesive, 3D Foam Tape, Thin 3D Floam Tape, and Glue Pens will be provided for use. Bring yours too if you have it. =)

I did use the new Shimmer Brush to add some sparkle to my page. The Shimmer Brush can be added for just $5.50. I promise you will want one for all your crafting projects!! =)
The Layout with the new Sea Glass papers is the layout you will create (and the one I made). Mine was placed into a page protector for a scrapbook.
The one with the Blossom papers is the layout my sister made to give a co-worker for her new baby's room. Her layout is being placed in a shadow box so she bent her flowers upward!! Love It!!
post signature

No comments: