Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Super Easy Crafting Organization Ideas with Close To My Heart

Crafting on the go has always been an issue for me because I never had a good way to get my stuff from my house to the crop or retreat or home gathering I was attending.

NOT ANY MORE!!

I'm super excited to share with you Close To My Heart's awesome new storage solution...

The new ROLLING TOTE (Z3032)!!


Awesome Features:
Durable rolling bag designed to hold organizers in various sizes. 
Top zips all the way down for easy loading. 
Front pocket sized to fit 12" × 12" paper, plus two additional side pockets to store more! 
Finished size 25½" × 16" ×17½". Some assembly required.


Check out this video to see it in action!

I can now put all my Close To My Heart items in a tote and roll!!

How do I get all those great Close To My Heart products in the tote and still be able to find everything??

EASY PEASY!!

 Close To My Heart sells 3 great sizes 
-- Small, Medium and Large -- 
perfect for all your crafting needs!!


Check out the Small & Medium Organizers in action!


Check out the Large Organizer in action!


I store 3 Medium Organizers and 2 Small Organizers in my Rolling Tote when I go to my events.

Medium #1 -- Embellishments Galore
Medium #2 -- Ink Pads and Markers
Medium #3 -- Re-Inkers, Spray Pens, Punches
Small #1 -- Mini Pigment Ink Pads in the Insert on the bottom and the Dauber Insert in the top
Small #2 -- Blocks in the Block Insert

There is even still room to put my Paper Trimmer and Score Board on top!!

That doesn't even count the front and two side pockets...oh my goodness!!


Sooooo...How will YOU roll??


My wonderful friend and fellow Close To My Heart Consultant, Noreen Petty, also did some measuring and came up with the following:

The tote can accommodate 22" of organizers. 

The height of 
the Large Organizer (Z1834) is 8", 
the Medium Organizer (Z4139) is 5.5",
and the Small Organizer (Z4138) is 2.75". 

Here are some combinations you can use:
2 Large / 1 Medium
2 Large / 2 Small
1 Large / 2 Medium / 1 Small
1 Large / 1 Medium / 3 Small
4 Medium
3 Medium / 2 Small
2 Medium / 4 Small
1 Medium / 6 Small



REMEMBER...

Tthis month, when you sign up as a Consultant with Close To My Heart, you will receive the coordinating Shoulder Tote as part of your $99 Kit!!

AND...

You can earn the Rolling Tote for FREE when you remit $300 in orders within the 40 days!! 


To learn more about this AWESOME opportunity, visit my blog HERE   


ARE YOU READY TO JOIN -- SIGN UP HERE!


I'm super duper excited to watch our From the Heart Embellisher's Close To My Heart Family GROW, GROW, GROW the month of March with new crafty friends!

This is an INCREDIBLE deal, and I can't wait to share the Awesome Products, the FUN, and the FRIENDSHIPS!

HURRY though...as they are going FAST!!


post signature

No comments: