Thursday, September 11, 2014

Close To My Heart's Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge is HERE!!

WooHoo . . . I just ordered mine . . . YAY.

Inline image 1

Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge is AVAILABLE.

You can order directly on my website -- keeleyskreations.ctmh.com or you can email me direct -- keeleyskreations@gmail.com.

If you have over $150 order, you can get $25 in hostess rewards, 
but you will NEED to contact me direct.  

In addition to that I will throw in the Stamp of the Month for FREE as a thank you for ordering.


This is what comes with your cartridge:

Inline image 2

  • Sentiment Stamp Set ($17.95 value)
  • Frame Stamp Set ($17.95 value)
  • Alphabet Stamp Set ($17.95 value)
  • White Daisy Card Pack ($9.50 value)
  • PLUS I will throw in this month's Stamp of the Month for FREE ($17.95 Value)
That is approximately $185.00 worth of product for $99.00 plus shipping and tax.  

And...If you add $50 in other product (so if you spend $150.00) you will get an additional $25.00 in select product which is $260.00 worth of product for only $150.00!!  

That is over $100 for FREE!!


Here is a peek at my FREE gift to you:

Inline image 5


Here are some other fun things you can do with the cartridge:

Scene Cards:
Inline image 6

Pop Up Cards:
Inline image 7

Sleeve Cards:
Inline image 8

  
Swing Cards:


Sentiment Cards:

Inline image 10

Envelopes with liners to match:
Inline image 11

Pocket Cards or better known as Picture My Life Cards:
Inline image 12

And so much more...
Inline image 13

Are you excited yet?  I know I am...I just ordered mine.  =)  



OR if you want to order $150 in FREE products you can email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com and have me place the order so that you can get the hostess rewards.  

CHIRP. . . CHIRP . . . CHIRP


post signature

No comments: