Friday, May 23, 2014

Nathan Catches the Winning Touchdown with No Time Left on the Clock!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a little bit.

Last week was crazy busy and filled with garage sale prep on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Then the official sale began Thursday and went thru Saturday.

Sunday was then spent cleaning it all up.

My parents were also in town the entire week so I wanted to make sure I spent time with them as well.

This was one of the most exciting flag football games Nathan has been a part of, and I'm very excited to share it with you.


Two weeks ago Nathan scored the WINNING Touchdown with no time left on the clock.

He was super excited as were we!

I love watching my kids play sports . . . but football is my Favorite!

Nicely Done Little Man!


post signature

No comments: