Saturday, March 29, 2014

Close To My Heart's Studio Savings Is Almost Over!!


Have you been working on your Studio J layouts?

Remember that you only have until March 31 to purchase your double-page layouts for only $5.

I have been working on our family trip to Disney World as I have time and am hoping to order at least 20 layouts . . . that would be 40 pages.

There is NO WAY I would get that many done in this short of a period doing it by hand.

Don't get me wrong . . . I LOVE scrapbooking by hand, but there are some projects that you may never find time to do the traditional way so Studio J is the perfect solution.

I can't wait to start sharing them with you.

Not only do you get the double-page layout for $5, but you also get the jpg file that you can share on your blog, on Facebook, etc. 
or print yourself.

Studio J is VERY simple to use and makes scrapbooking 
Faster. Simpler. Easier.

Check it out today for FREE on my website:

STUDIO J.

post signature

No comments: