Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Close To My Heart Autumn Album Retreat -- Looking For Adventure Layout


I love the color combination on this layout.

The pictures I had are of our very first trip to Door County with our neighbors in 2012.

The kids had bright colored clothes on which were not going to look good with the colors so I changed the pictures to black and white.

We had soooo much fun in Door County that we went back again this past year too.

Great Memories.



I just noticed after posting these photos that the bottom border came loose...gotta fix that bugger.

Oh I can't wait for summer ... tomorrow school is cancelled as we are suppose to have -50 degree windchills.


Tips & Techniques for This Layout: 
*Attach a title on top of photo to add interest and focus to photo
* Reduce the size of photo mats to create journaling spots
* Offset layered Cricut-cut borders for a pop of dimension
* Use Cricut Craft Room (CCR) to stretch shapes for a custom fit
* Use pieces of the My Crush Best Day Ever assortment for additional variety
* Create embellishment clusters by mixing small items, especially leftover from other projects


Close To My Heart Products Used in This Layout:
 Artbooking Cricut Collection (Z1906) -- $99.00
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151) -- $5.95
Sanding Kit (Z1294) -- $3.50
Sparkles Clear Assortment (Z1752) -- $2.95
Base & Bling Word Accents (Z1882) - $5.95

My Acrylix My Life Stamp Set from the Cricut Artbooking Collection

Cardstock Used -- Outdoor Denim, Bamboo, Lagoon, Juniper, Desert Sand, and White Daisy

Inks Used -- Juniper and Outdoor Denim


Previous Autumn Album Retreat 2013 Layouts:
1st Layout -- Hello World
2nd Layout -- The Sweet Life
3rd Layout -- Real Life Story
4th Layout -- Just Chillin'
5th Layout -- Today Is A Good Day


To Purchase Any of These Great CTMH Products
Click on the Shopping Cart!


post signature

No comments: