Saturday, November 30, 2013

Close To My Heart's Retiring List!!


The Close To My Heart Retiring List has been announced!! 

With the release of each new Idea Book, we introduce some new products and retire others.

It is always bittersweet to see products that I love be added to the list, but I know Corporate is just making room for TONS of FUN new goodies!!  

The Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book will be jam-packed with them, and you can get your hands on them beginning February 1st.

Join my team now...and you can get them in January!! 

Be sure to check out the RETIRING LIST to see all retiring items and grab your favorites while you can as once an item is placed on the retiring list, it is available on a while-supplies-last basis. 

As ever, stamp sets continue to have a minimum one year life cycle—so any new stamp introduced in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book will continue to be orderable throughout the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book period, even if it isn’t shown in the printed catalog. 

All live stamp sets are always shown in the “Shop” area of my Online Business Address.

To Begin Shopping For All Your Favorite Retiring Items
Click the Shopping Cart!!


No comments: