Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Close To My Heart's September National Stamping Promotion: You Are My Happy!!

Cheerful wishes to lift your loved ones year-round!!


Celebrate National Stamping Month by ordering our new, exclusive You Are My Happy stamp set trio for just $10 only during September. 

When you place an order of $50 or more you qualify for this whimsical triple stamp set of cheerful sentiments, images, and an alphabet to complement life’s silly, sweet, and serendipitous moments.


The stamp set trio, which arrives on three D-size carrier sheets in two envelopes, is stylistically designed so all images coordinate to help you celebrate your happy times all year!!

Contact me today to get your own You Are My Happy stamp set trio for just $10 — a savings of $37.90 over retail value!! 

Offer valid September 1–30, 2013.










To Purchase Your Own You Are My Happy Trio 
click on the Shopping Cart!!



or Contact me via email:
keeleyskreations@gmail.com
to place your qualifying order to snatch this darling stamp set trio today!!


No comments: