Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Keeley's Kreations - Close To My Heart Boards on Pinterest!!


Pinterest is sooooo addicting...LOL.

I tried to hold out as long as I could, but last Spring I dove in with the encouragement from some friends at a retreat.

They told me how time consuming it would be, and man were they right...LOL...but there are sooooo many creative projects and ideas out there.

Currently I have only limited myself to using Pinterest for my Close To My Heart business or boy would I be in trouble...LOL.

I have my main boards with the Stamp of the Month, the Monthly Campaign, the Consultant Kit, CTMH Layouts and Cards.  

I also have other fun CTMH boards like You Tube Videos, Color Combos, etc.

But what I really like is that I have separate Boards set up with TONS of artwork of all of the Current Paper Packs as well as a TON of the Retired Paper Packs.

That way if you have papers that you need inspiration for, you can easily find cards, layouts and home decor items.

Go Check Out My 
and start Following Me.


No comments: