Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Close To My Heart Expo Booth!!

Sorry all for going MIA on you!!


I was EXTREMELY busy getting my Close To My Heart Booth ready for the One Of A Kind Stamping & Scrapbooking Expo in Madison, WI last weekend.

There was soooo much to get ready.

I increased the size of my booth from 10' x 15' last year to 10' x 30' this year.

I had to get all my Artwork Boards updated with the current paper packs.

Get Idea Books and Flyers Labeled.

Get Facebook Fan Page Tickets for Chances to Win Product Ready.

Set my gridwall/slatwall up in my basement and then tear down and pack it all away in a manner that was easy to set back up at the Expo the next day...LOL!!

I had a weekend retreat in there that I hosted too prior to last weekend.

Needless to say...it's been go, go, go time.

I'm paying for it now though with a horrible head cold...but...I'll survive...right?!?!  LOL!!

Here are some photos from my CTMH booth!!  Sorry for the not-so-good quality of the photos as it was a quick take photos with my phone before it opened for business on Friday night!!  :o)

I was so proud of how it turned out!!

Back of a friend's borrowed truck with all my gridwall/slatwall panels and 12 boxes of product!!

Back of our mini van with the rest of my product, tables, carts, etc!!

My booth was the first one you came to in the first aisle.  
This is what you would see as you walked up to the side of it.
This is where my husband sat to work the register!!  :o)

Just as you turn the corner!!

Walking in to my booth.
This is where my husband sat from the front view.
The triangle rack on the left is full of current and past Stamp of the Month Sets.

The stamp sets on the left are all the active sets from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book.
Then there were the stamp sets that coordinated with the Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy Collections.
And lastly retired stamp sets.

Then you have the Cricut Artiste Collections and Art Philosophy Collections along with artwork!!

My Join My CTMH Team station!!
Happy to say that our From the Heart Embellishers Team
added our newest Consultant Laura H. that Saturday!!

The Make-and-Take area where we made Cards, Christmas Ornaments, Treat Cups, etc. all weekend long.

The Paper Packets, Stickease & Complements and Embellishments.

The Embellishments, Tools, & Organization Section!!

  The 50% Off Section!!

A blurry picture of some more artwork on the endcap.

Back of the 50% Off Section with More Artwork!!

We had so much fun and did a lot better than we did at last year's event.

Looking very forward to what 2013 will bring us!!

Thanks to ALL the new customers we met!!

We look very forward to working with you in the future!!

No comments: