Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Keeley's Close To My Heart 12 Days of Christmas Sale - Day 6


As of Day 5 of my 12 Days of Christmas Sale we have our SECOND Mystery Hostess!!

That means that 2 lucky ladies will win $20 in FREE CTMH Product!!
WOOHOO!!


Working towards a third Mystery Hostess!!
Will it be you??!!

Thank You To All Those Who Have Participated So Far!!

Don't miss out...there are still 7 days of deals and fun!!





Day 6 of My CTMH 12 Days of Christmas Deal:

Your Choice of Designer
Ribbon:
Z1615 Red Collection
Z1616 Green Collection
Z1385 Blue Collection
Z1384 Pink Collection
Z1316 Cocoa Collection
Z1126 Colonial White Collection


For The Details:
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com
OR
Join My Newsletter via the box to the left!!

Don't Miss Out!!

To Check Out The Rest of Our Close To My Heart Products Click HERE!!

No comments: