Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time Is Running Out To Get Your CTMH Kit!!


There's not much time left to get the Close To My Heart Consultant Kit for only $65. If you would have placed a $50 order this month to get the You & Me Kit for $15 you would have spent the same amount as you would to join CTMH...but you would also get a 22% discount!!

But wait...I know you have questions and worry about not making your minimums. I'm here to tell you you don't need to worry. I'm a Senior Executive Manager who works full time, has 2 kids 5 and under, plays volleyball 2 nights a week and has 14 downlines spread from the west coast to the east coast. I have done this for 2 1/2 years, I have been successful and I LOVE IT. You can do it too!!

There are so many what-ifs. The best thing I can tell you right now is that $65 is an awesome deal for well over $300 in products. If you had planned to spend $65 at any one time with CTMH now is the time to do it. You will earn a 22% discount for sure on anything you purchase through September 30. If you don't hit your $300 between July and September but are able to achieve $100 then you would become a Jr. Consultant/Hobbyist. You don't lose your discount in full, it just drops from 22% to 10% for that next quarter. if you are able to get $300 in sales that quarter than you would bump back up to the 22% discount.

I can help you along the way. I have 6 ladies that have joined my team so far this month with at least 3 more joining this week. You won't be alone. We stay connected daily on our team Facebook page. So even though there are miles between us all we are very close. We share artwork, tips, techniques, personal stories, etc. You will NEVER be alone in this process!!

We would LOVE to have you join us on your journey. And trust me...EVERYONE...has had the same worries you are going through right now. The only way to see if you can do it is to jump in and try. You just never know what may happen. I joined for the discount...I never imagined it would turn into this.

I would love to have the chance to work with you!! Please let me know if you are interested, and we can chat!! I look forward to hearing from you!! Email me at keeleyskreations@myctmh.com

No comments: