Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CTMH Weekend Retreat - May 20 thru May 22

1st Semi-Annual

Close To My Heart Weekend Retreat

May 20 - May 22, 2011


10 am Friday – 10 pm Sunday

Comfort Inn & Suites ~ West Side of Madison, WI

Cost - $65.00


Plans are finalized for our Weekend Retreat in May. WOOHOO!! :o)


You can choose to stay overnight at:

* the Comfort Suites for $79 /night (that's $20 each with 4 people per room),

* the Holiday Inn for $99 /night (that's $25 each with 4 people per room),

* or your house for free...LOL!!


You will book your hotel room yourself by calling the phone numbers in the Registration Form. Email me for your Registration Form - keeleyskreations@myctmh.com


If you would like to stay over night but don't have any roomies please let me know that in the comments section of the attached registration form, and I will do my best to find you one.


It's gonna be a great time so don't miss out!! Registration is now open, and payment is needed ahead of time. It is first come first serve.


If you have any questions please let me know. Feel free to pass this along to all your friends, family, co-workers, etc. The more the merrier!!

No comments: