Thursday, August 5, 2010

Come & Play with CTMH's Studio J

Come & Play with Studio J for FREE!!

Sunday, August 8 at 1:00pm at my home
or
Monday, August 9 at 7:00pm at my home

Snacks and Beverages will be provided as well as a great time. RSVP via email or by phone (608) 320-9801.

I cannot say enough good things about CTMH's Studio J Online Scrapbooking!! The patterns are awesome, and there are so many paper kits to choose from as there are exclusive only to Studio J options and even retired paper options. The possibilities are endless with this program. I want to show you what our program is capable of and allow you to start or catch up on your family's memories!!

CTMH has made some updates to Studio J that are effective NOW!!
* Photo Editing Enhancements - Studio J can now remove red eye, blemishes, glare.
* Patterns - Studio J now has 10 new patterns to choose from.
* Cardstock - Studio J now has more cardstock options per kit.
* Embellishments - Studio J has added full color palettes to choose from for all embellishments.
* REDUCED SHIPPING - Studio J layouts have been reduced from $7.95 to $5.95 (10 layouts or more are still FREE)

Did You Know...
... you can put a PHOTO into any JOURNALING well? OR vice versa - you can put JOURNALING into any PHOTO well?
... you can line up your embellishments easily using the snap-on tool?
... you can create borders with stitching, staples, or brads?
... you can create your own frames using the My Stickease borders?
... you can create vertical titles both with the My Stickease and fonts?

Many of you know that I did a traditional 12-Month Calendar in Quarterly classes last year. They turned out amazing, but there was one drawback...the weight. If you know me, you know I LOVE to embellish which can raise some havoc with a hanging calendar!! I am starting to create my Calendars for 2011 using Studio J!! Creating them on Studio J will allow me to embellish them like crazy, but still allow the calendar to lay flat and with much less weight. AND I will only have to do the work ONE TIME!! I can just reprint as many as I need!!

I know...I know!! Those of you who have already tried Studio J know that the layouts come as a double page set. Well you know what my answer is to that?!?! I am using the left side as the calendar page. When the calendar year is done, I will pull those layouts off and put them into an album where the right side is already waiting. Genius!! Can you say Christmas Presents made Faster. Simpler. Easier!!

Also we have ALL NEW STUDIO J MEMBERSHIPS:
Starting in September, you can get a 3 month or a 12 month STUDIO J MEMBERSHIP!!
As a member you will receive:
* 50% off each layout!!
* FREE JPEGS of your layouts (after you purchase).
* FREE Shipping!! Up to 20 pages once a month.
* FREE page protectors for EACH layout!!
* Exclusive paper kits.
* Exclusive patterns.
* Exclusive deals!!

If you are like me, your life is bigger than your time to scrapbook. You have so many more pictures than you have time to scrapbook them. There are so many cool things you can do with Close To My Heart's Studio J, and you can do them Faster. Simpler. Easier!! So come join me on Sunday afternoon or Monday evening and Let Me Show You How!!

Live out of town and can't attend...well don't let that stop you. You too can start playing with Studio J for FREE!! Go to MyCTMH website and start creating. Have questions or want to know how to do something...shoot me an email at keeleyskreations@myctmh.com or give me a call (608) 320-9801.

No comments: