Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friday CTMH Convention Favorites - Oval Magnets

Relive the excitement of Convention 2010 with these fun, full-color magnets bearing the Convention emblem. Set of 3.

Want to win these Close To My Heart Convention 2010 magnets? Leave a comment below that tells us about your two favorite product launches at Convention (can be different Conventions). At the end of next week, we’ll randomly pick 3 lucky winners! For rules and eligibility please click the "Notes" tab above. Can't wait to see your responses!

My Response:
I have never been to Convention...but that is all about to change!! Washington D.C....here I come!! I can't wait to see what new things you all have come up with for Convention 2010. It is going to be very memorable I'm sure!! See you in a few months!!

Rules:
To enter the contest you must be a Close To My Heart Consultant.
If you aren’t yet a Consultant, visit my website to sign up!
http://www.blogger.com/www.keeleyskreations.myctmh.com.

No comments: