Sunday, December 13, 2009

Received My CTMH Master's Degree Today!!

I'm so excited to share that I received my Close To My Heart Master's Degree Diploma this evening!! What the heck does that mean you wanna know??!! CTMH has an online training program called the Training Academy. The Training Academy is an integral part of our training as Consultants. There are brief, information-packed online courses in the areas of business, creative, personal developement, and leadership. As these courses are completed, we develop a variety of skills, enhance our artistic gifts, meet and exceed our goals, and achieve leadership levels.

Here are the courses I completed in order to earn my CTMH Master's Degree!!

Business Courses:
• Online Reports
• Starting Your Own Unit Meetings
• Training, Coaching, and Mentoring Your Downline
• Building Your Downline
• Offering Your Customers More
• Growing Your Online Network (formerly Building an Online Communuty) Updated!
• Making Workshops Work For You
• Boost Your Business through Clubs
• Operation Smile® Events

Creative Courses:
• Scrapbooking 201
• Stamping 201
• Cardmaking 201
• Techniques 201
• Accessories 201
• Journaling 201
• Gift Items 201

Personal Development Courses:
• Making Change Work for You
• Savvy Phone Skills
• Confident Communication
• Keeping It Positive

Leadership Courses:
• Keeping Your Team Positive
• Creating an Environment of Growth

I earned my CTMH Bachelor's Degree back in May. These were the courses I completed then:

Business Courses:
• What Is Your Why?
• Getting Started: How to Organize Your Business
• Going Straight To The Top
• Finding Potential Customers and Hostesses
• Keeping Track of Your Customers
• Creating Loyal Customers
• Growing Your Online Business with MyCTMH (formerly Join the World Wide Web with MyCTMH) Updated!
• Brilliant Bookings
• Preparing for Your Gatherings
• Powerful Demonstrations
• Coaching Your Hostess to Success
• Sharing Your Passion
• Meeting Your Customers' Needs
• Are You Ready to Recruit?

Creative Courses:
• The Basics of the Paper Trimmer
• My Acrylix® Decorative Stamps
• Scrapbooking 101
• Stamping 101
• Cardmaking 101
• Techniques 101
• Accessories 101
• Journaling 101
• Gift Items 101

Personal Development Courses:
• Dress for Success
• The Courage to Act
• Setting and Achieving Your Goals

Leadership Courses:
• You Are a Leader

I proudly have my CTMH Bachelor's Degree Diploma framed and hanging in my Scrap Studio. I will need to get my CTMH Master's Degree Diploma framed tomorrow and hung up as well. It is hard to balance working full-time, my family and my Close To My Heart business. I am so glad I have made time to take these classes and earn these degrees as I believe it has made me a better consultant!! Thank You Close To My Heart!! Now to start my CTMH Ph.D. Degree...hehehe!!

1 comment:

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

damn girl! way to go!!!!! that's 2 degrees more than me.... shame on me!