Monday, April 14, 2014

Reason 5 to Join Close To My Heart -- The Community!!


I absolutely love EVERYTHING about Close to My Heart.  

I have never done anything like this before.

Close To My Heart was my first and only direct sales business.

I have loved every minute of watching my business grow from being a hobbyist to watching my sales increase to growing a team to earning incentive trips of a lifetime.

I loved every aspect of Close To My Heart.

When I realized how many products I wanted to purchase from the Spring 2009 Idea Book, it just made sense for me to sign up to get the discount (not to mention the kit full of products at a HUGE discount).

Now, 5 years later, I look at the many reasons there are to join Close To My Heart and our From the Heart Embellisher's Family.

I plan to share them with you throughout the month of April.

Close To My Heart has been a true blessing in my life for so many reasons, and I would love to share this wonderful opportunity with YOU.



Reason 5 -- COMMUNITY

Are you looking for a sense of belonging?

You will most definitely find that here with Close to My Heart.

The Close To My Heart community is filled with wonderful women and men alike who are very willing to share their artwork, workshop and gathering ideas, tips and techniques and much, much more.

Everyone is willing and wants to help YOU succeed.

Whether you are wanting to join as a hobbyist to support your crafting habit or you are wanting to build a business, the Close To My Heart community will provide you with the helpful and caring support you need to accomplish all your goals. 

Close To My Heart is not just a business . . . we are a FAMILY.

Join Us Today.


Want to learn more?
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com

Ready to Join?
Click HERE







Want to learn more?
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com

Ready to Join?
Click HERE



Don't Miss Out on the April Promotion:

Join my From the Heart Embellisher's Family in April for $99 and get the Spring/Summer Consultant Kit (retail value of $309) AND your choice of one of our three Exclusive Cricut Collections for FREE!!

Art Philosophy -- Z1686

Artiste -- Z1790

Artbooking -- Z1906


post signature

No comments: