Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Close To My Heart's May Stamp of the Month -- You've Got a Friend (S1405) Blog Hop!


Welcome to our Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.

We will be featuring May's SOTM, which is 
You've Got a Friend (S1405), a set of 5 stamps.


If you have come here from Michele's Blog,
you are on the right path.

I love this stamp set with all the fun sentiments.

When I saw the apple image with the "You're the Apple of My Eye" sentiment I knew I wanted to use it for my daughter's Kindergarten teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week.

I was at my weekend retreat and emptied out a little box that had an adhesive tape runner in it.

It looked like the perfect size to make into a backpack
and stick a gift card in.

Don't you agree??



Here is the view of the back.


I used one of our Hook & Loop Dots as the closure.



I stamped the apple image and then used our 3-D Foam Tape 
to give it extra dimension.


I hope you enjoyed my little project.

Now "Hop" on over to Terry Ann's Blog to see her work.


Close To My Heart Products Used in This Card:
Ivy Lane Paper Packet (X7178B) -- $9.95
Hook & Loop Dots (Z1805) -- $3.95
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151) -- $5.95


Remember, the May SOTM is only available until May 31.

When you place a $50 order, you can purchase the SOTM for only $5.

You can also purchase it at it's retail price of $17.95.


To Purchase Any of These Great CTMH Products
Click on the Shopping Cart!


post signature

5 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

Super cute.

Adeline E. Brill said...

Cute idea!

Katy said...

CUTE!!!!

Jean M. said...

Oh my super CUTE...love it!!!!

Kristine Ponte said...

Very Clever Keeley! love the papers you chose too...she will love the gift, especially the backpack design I'm sure!!!