Saturday, April 12, 2014

Reason 4 to Join Close To My Heart -- The Training!!


I absolutely love EVERYTHING about Close to My Heart.  

I have never done anything like this before.

Close To My Heart was my first and only direct sales business.

I have loved every minute of watching my business grow from being a hobbyist to watching my sales increase to growing a team to earning incentive trips of a lifetime.

I loved every aspect of Close To My Heart.

When I realized how many products I wanted to purchase from the Spring 2009 Idea Book, it just made sense for me to sign up to get the discount (not to mention the kit full of products at a HUGE discount).

Now, 5 years later, I look at the many reasons there are to join Close To My Heart and our From the Heart Embellisher's Family.

I plan to share them with you throughout the month of April.

Close To My Heart has been a true blessing in my life for so many reasons, and I would love to share this wonderful opportunity with YOU.




Reason 4 -- THE TRAINING

Close to My Heart has a whole department in place that focuses on training so that we, as Consultants, have the most up-to-date information on new products, techniques and more 
right at our fingertips.  

Corporate has gone gang busters this year on creating TONS of awesome videos that are posted on our Online Office to help make it easier for us to educate our customers on all the fun features of our new products and how they can be used in multiple ways.

They encourage us to share those videos to our blogs, Facebook Fan pages, etc. as they have taken the hard work out of it -- We get the easy job of just posting it.

Not only are there videos to help us, but there are also Training Courses available that have been developed with the help of successful Close To My Heart Consultants where they share advice, tips, ideas, and experiences that address many of the same challenges you may face in your own Close To My Heart business.  

Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned veteran,
 these classes are very helpful.

When you join Close To My Heart they immediately start you out on the right foot by providing you with our Start with Heart weekly newsletters.

These are designed to help you get your business off to a great start and help you get moving at the speed of FUN.

There are mentoring groups to join, training for uplines, and journey to leadership classes.

The information is abundant, and everyone is willing to help.

Even if you are just getting started there are resources to help you learn stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting techniques.

You won't be left un-educated that's for sure.

The training just gets better and better.

Want to learn more?
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com

Ready to Join?
Click HERE













Want to learn more?
Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com

Ready to Join?
Click HERE



Don't Miss Out on the April Promotion:

Join my From the Heart Embellisher's Family in April for $99 and get the Spring/Summer Consultant Kit (retail value of $309) AND your choice of one of our three Exclusive Cricut Collections for FREE!!

Art Philosophy -- Z1686

Artiste -- Z1790

Artbooking -- Z1906


post signature

No comments: