Thursday, September 9, 2010

CTMH's September Scrapbooking Workshop - Magnifique

Create layouts just as gorgeous as your photos using the exclusive My Acrylix Heart to Heart stamp set. The subtle but trendy use of peacock feathers in the Magnifique Level 2 paper packet make this layout...magnifique. Join me by signing up today!!


Commemorate loving relationships in this classy layout. Understated details draw the attention right to the photos and journaling, so your story takes center stage.



Sunday, September 26
1:00pm to 5:00pm


Kirwan House - 9 Mammoth Circle, Madison, WI - (608) 320-9801

** MUST RSVP by Sunday, September 19 **

2 Double-Paged Layouts - The 4 layouts above!!

WITHOUT Stamp Set ($22.00):
* Full pack of Level 2 Magnifique Paper Packet
* Mini-Medley Shades of Chocolate Collection

WITH Stamp Set ($36.00):
* Full pack of Level 2 Magnifique Paper Packet
* Mini-Medley Shades of Chocolate Collection
* Magnifique Workshop Guide
* Heart to Heart Stamp Set


WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH EITHER OPTION:
* A full pack of Level 2 Magnifique Paper
* Pre-cut up layout pieces for workshop
* A full pack of Mini-Medley Shades of Chocolate Collection
* Use of My Alphabet Stamp Set - The Works
* Use of My Workshop Stamp Set - Heart to Heart
* Use of My Ink Pads - Chocolate & Pacifica
* Use of My How-To Book: Magic
* Use of My Tools - Sponges and Acrylic Blocks

BONUS Tools Add-Ons:
Purchase either workshop listed above and take 10% off any of the below tools!!
* 9034 - Magic Interactive Scrapbook Program - $29.95
* D1195 - My Acrylix The Works Alphabet - $22.95
* Z2111 - Chocolate Exclusive Ink Pad - $5.25
* Z2192 - Pacifica Exclusive Ink Pad - $5.25
* Z697 - Sponge - $1.25
* Y1001 - 1" x 1 1/2" My Acrylix Block - $4.50
* Y1003 - 2" x 2" My Acrylix Block - $6.50
* Y1009 - 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix Block - $7.50

AWESOME DEAL:
Do you like to make cards as well? You can make these 4 layouts plus 12 additional cards for only a little bit extra and still have plenty of paper and embellishments left over to make more great cards or layouts when you get home. Contact me to find out how!!

LIVE OUT OF TOWN OR NOT ABLE TO ATTEND ANY WORKSHOPS:
No Problem!! You can still join in on the fun and do these great workshops!! I can put the kits together and send them to you!! Contact me for more details.

Live in the area but can't make the date...come to the October Crop 'Til Ya Drop on Saturday, October 16 anytime from noon to midnight to get it done.

No comments: