Monday, April 5, 2010

Nathan's Thoughts...

My friend Jen posted this on her blog with her 4 year old's answers. I thought it was way cute and couldn't wait to see what Nathan had to say!

Here are the instructions:
Without ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what he/she says. It is a great way to find out what he or she really thinks.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you!!

2. What makes mom happy?
Me not saying mean things.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I say shut-up

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you tickle me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
You like Scooby Doo.

6. How old is your mom?
28

7. How tall is your mom?
Jumps up and stretches as far as he can reach upward

8. What is mom's favorite thing to do?
Play Candyland with me.

9. What does mom do when you're not around?
Your sad.

10. If mom became famous, what will it be for????
Playing tag and hide and seek.

11. What is mom really good at?
Scrapbooking!!

12. What is mom not very good at?
I think your good at everything.

13. What does mom do for a job?
Scrapbooks.

14. What is mom's favorite food?
Mac and Cheese

15. What makes you proud of mom?
Playing with me.

16. If mom were a character, who would she be?
Scrapbook Girl

17. What do you and mom do together?
Play with each other.

18. How are you and mom the same?
Because we love each other.

19. How are you and mom different?
Because God made us different.

20. How do you know mom loves you?
Because we sit by each other, and play with books and play with cars and you say you love me.

21. What does mom like most about dad?
Not being mad at him and being married with each other.

22. Where is mom's favorite place to go?
At Grandma's

23. How old was mom when you were born?
I dunno.

No comments: