Monday, April 5, 2010

Summer 2010 CTMH Open House...


Mark Your Calendars...Because you will want to join me on Sunday, May 2 at 1:00 at my home (Madison, WI). I will be hosting my Summer 2010 Close To My Heart Open House!! The Summer Idea Books just arrived via my favorite man in brown (UPS). WOOHOO!!

I will have snacks and beverages, chances to win great prizes every half hour, brand new products for your viewing pleasure in your FREE Idea Book just for attending, 4 cards for $5 (a sneak peak attached) and a Great Grand Prize. So come and have some fun on Sunday, May 2 at 1:00.

Please RSVP by Friday, May 1 so I make sure to have enough card supplies on-hand.

FYI...Want More Chances to Win the Grand Prize:

1 extra ticket - Be on-time
2 extra tickets - Bring a friend I have not done business with before
3 extra tickets - Donate to Operation Smile
4 extra tickets - Place an order of $50 or more
5 extra tickets - Book your own Home Gathering
A Special Gift - Sign up to become a Consultant

Live out of town and wish you could attend. Well you can!! I will send you your FREE Idea Book and Card Supplies!! E-mail Me!!

Don't miss out on all the fun. RSVP Today!!

Club Members: You get your Idea Books now...too bad you gotta wait to order from them until May 1st though...hehehe. :o) You still don't want to miss out on the Open House and a look at the new stuff up close and personal and make some great new cards.

No comments: