Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CTMH's April Cardmaking Workshop - Veranda!!


Sunday, April 25 from 1 to 5 p.m.
Kirwan House - Madison, WI - (608) 320-9801

** Must RSVP by Thursday, April 15 **

12 Cards (2 each of 6 designs) - $22.00

What You Will Receive:
* A full pack of Level 2 Veranda Paper
* Pre-cut up card bases and card pieces for workshop
* A full pack of Filigree Charms
* Use of My Veranda Workshop Guide
* Use of My Stamp Set - Follow Your Heart
* Use of My Ink Pads - Creme Brulee, Garden Green, Tulip and Brown Staz-On Ink
* Use of My How-To Book: Wishes
* Use of My Tools - Sponges, Sponge Daubers and Acrylic Blocks

If you want to purchase the additional embellishments used in the above cards here's what you will need:
* Mini-Medley Accents Antiqued Copper Collection - $4.95
* Just Blooms Spring Blossoms - $7.95

Want to own the EXCLUSIVE B-Sized Stamp Set: Follow Your Heart?
Purchase the Kit which includes the Veranda Level 2 Paper Packet, the Filigree Charms, the exclusive stamp set and the workshop guide for only $35.00.

AWESOME DEAL:
Do you like to scrapbook as well? You can make these 12 cards plus 4 additional layouts for only a little bit extra and still have plenty of paper and embellishments left over to make more great cards or layouts when you get home. Contact me to find out how!!

LIVE OUT OF TOWN OR NOT ABLE TO ATTEND:
No Problem!! You can still join in on the fun and do this great workshop!! I can put the card kits together and send them to you!! Contact me for more details.

No comments: