Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shana's Honeymoon - Aloha 2004

This layout again is for Shana's Honeymoon Album. It was Sketch #1 by Shanna for the November Bucket Challenge on my scrapbooking board - I rotated it to the left to fit 2 horizontal pictures vs. 2 vertical pictures. It is the last layout of stuff we did in Hawaii. The journaling says, "The morning before we flew out, we went around and took pictures of the decorations. Shana and Ben said good bye to their wedding chapel one last time."
I only have 2 LO's left...the flight home and then my ending page where I finally get to sign off and tell her how much I love her and how thankful I am to be done with it. She really has been super patient with me on getting this album done...LOL!! She only threatened to take it away from me and finish it herself a couple times...HEHEHE!!! Almost there Shana...it's like 5 inches thick...LOL!!

No comments: