Saturday, February 6, 2016

Close To My Heart Charlotte Cardmaking Workshop Your Way Class


CHARLOTTE CARDMAKING WORKSHOP YOUR WAY CLASS

I am excited about our new monthly kits.

As you may know, Close to my Heart has revamped their Workshops on the Go kits.

So, this month we will be using the Charlotte Workshop Your Way kit to make 9 cards, 3 of each design, and we will be using the new Thin Cuts as well as watercolors to color our diecuts.

I've got some great new techniques to share, and I can't wait to show you!!

You will love how easy and fun this is!!


Saturday, February 20 at 1pm (stay as long as you like) at my home.
Sunday, February 21 at 1pm (stay as long as you like) at my home.
Can't make any of these dates...purchase the kit and we will find a date that works.


COST:

Charlotte Cardmaking Kit (G1104) -- 
$20.00 -- I will cut all the papers for you to assemble.
$27.00 -- I will die-cut, watercolor and stamp your pieces as well as cut all the papers for you to assemble and mail to you by February 22nd.


This kit includes everything below to make the 9 Cards:
Pre-Cut Watercolor Paper 
(1)  Black & Gold Ribbon (Z3197)
(1)  Treasured Puffies (Z3203)
Downloadable Instructional Guide

And Use of the Following:
Sorbet Ink Pad (Z2164)
Black Ink Pad (Z2105) 
Paintbrushes (Z3188)


RSVP --
Need your RSVP by February 10!! 


Charlotte Card Class


post signature

No comments: