Thursday, February 4, 2016

Close To My Heart 12-Month Instalife Birthday Book Workshop

Workshop Created by Tina Lovell

12-Month Instalife Birthday Book Workshop

Monday, February 15 from 6-9pm at my home.

Wednesday, February 17 from 6-9pm at my home.

Thursday, February 18 from 6-9pm at my home.

Saturday, February 13 at the Zor anytime from Noon to Midnight

** Can't make any of these dates...purchase the kit and we will find a date that works.


COST -- 


1) Attend a workshop at my home and create this beauty -- $35.00
** Workshop cut and ready to assemble!! **


2) Not local but want to create this beauty --  
$40.00 (includes Shipping)
** Workshop cut and ready to assemble!! **


3) Want this beauty without the fuss of creating it?  
I will create it for you!! -- 
Local $45.00 / Non-Local $50.00 (includes Shipping) 


RSVP --
Need your RSVP ASAP!!


12-Month Instalife Birthday Book Class

post signature

No comments: