Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Headed to Close To My Heart’s 2014 Convention!!


I'm leaving . . .  on a jet plane . . . 

CALIFORNIA HERE I COME

My plane takes off out of Madison, Wisconsin NOW (5:45am Central) heading to Anaheim, California for Close to My Heart’s 2014 Annual Convention.
This will be my fifth CTMH Convention, and I am just as excited as when it was my first in Washington, DC.
I'm SUPER EXCITED because we have SO many AWESOME new products on their way.
On Thursday, Corporate told us that a new Cricut Cartridge is coming . . . 

WOOOOOHOOOOO

 I can’t wait to see what this one can do.  How can it possibly outdo Artbooking??
Our brand new Annual Inspirations Catalog will be unveiled on Thursday morning via some hysterical skit put on by the Corporate staff I am sure.
There is nothing like being there first-hand to see the new products and hear the screams and cheers of over 1,000 Consultants once revealed.
In order to make room for all those brand new goodies we gotta get rid of some of the oldies.
Check out my Shopping Website for a look at all of the retiring products that will be gone by July 30.
These are only available While Supplies Last so don't miss out.

And Remember . . .

When you place an order of $50 or more by June 30, you can also choose from one of SIX -- 

post signature

No comments: