Saturday, December 14, 2013

Welcome to My Newest Close To My Heart Team Member!!


Please help me WELCOME and CONGRATULATE Dianne Lorento 
to our From the Heart Embellishers Team. 

Dianne has been a long-time customer and friend and has taken the leap into CTMH Consultant-hood!!

She is going to LOVE it and so can YOU!!



There are only TWO days left to take advantage of the GREAT deal being offered!!

When you JOIN our From the Heart Embellishers Team you only pay $49 for over $155 worth of AWESOME Close To My Heart products!!


BUT...

When you join by December 15, you can qualify for a FREE Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program of your choice!! 


How AWESOME is that?!?!

I can't wait to get my hands on these fun new kits and give them a try!!

If you are looking for more information on Joining Close To My Heart check out more of my Blog Posts:







Ready to give Close To My Heart and Our From the Heart Embellishers Team A Whirl??



No comments: