Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Close To My Heart Year in Review!!


2013 has been an AWESOME year, 
and I have YOU to thank for MUCH of it!!

Without YOU, my wonderful customers, I would not have been able to earn the Close To My Heart 2013 Southern Caribbean Cruise Incentive Trip!!  

My husband and I loved every minute of it.  

Here are a few of my favorite photos from our trip in February!!


In March I was able to fly to Salt Lake City, Utah for the Close To My Heart Spring Album Retreat!!  

This was my first Album Retreat, and I loved every minute of it!!

Here are some of my favorite layouts created there!!

.

In April I was able to attend the Close To My Heart Regionals in Chicago, Illinois with my sister Shana Becker and a few of my downline Chrys Kamps, Dawn Love and Debbie Mann.

I was very honored to be asked to teach a class on "How to Successfully Run an Online Virtual Club".  

I was sooooo nervous to stand up in front of 200 of my peers and Corporate Staff and speak!!
  
BUT...it went GREAT!!  More CTMH Memories Made!!


Next on my awesome 2013 Close To My Heart ride was 

How can you not have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth?!?!

This was my fourth CTMH Convention, and they always seem to get better and better!!

Everyone loved our bright tie-dyed shirts this year!!  It made it super easy to spot each other that day!!

I had a wonderful and memorable trip with my 
From the Heart Embellisher's Team:
Nancy Stephan, Simmie Bois, Stephanie Kitsemble, Amber LaMons, Kelley Sral, Dawn Love and Jen Patrick (my upline)
and my Honorary Team:
Denise Elliot and Jodi.

I can't wait to see what CTMH Convention Disneyland 2014 has in store for us!!


My last flight of 2013 took me back to Salt Lake City, Utah for the Fall Album Retreat.

I had such an AWESOME time in the Spring, that I knew as soon as the Fall one was announced I was going to be there!!  WHY?!?!  Because it was going to be using the NEW ARTBOOKING Cricut Cartridge to make ALL of our layouts!!

This Album Retreat was AMAZING!!  Not only did we create every layout using the Artbooking Cartridge but I FINISHED the WHOLE thing COMPLETE with PHOTOS!!

At the Spring Retreat I completed all the layouts, but I did not have any photos on them.  This time Corporate gave us 5 Studio J Layouts worth of photo wells to insert our photos in so when we got to the retreat we just had to cut them out and add them to the layouts.  GENIUS!!

I would totally go back to another CTMH Album Retreat in a heartbeat...unfortunately they won't be doing any in 2014.  It takes a TON of work to get 20+ layouts done for 300 ladies!!  That's a lot of Cricuts Chirp, Chirp, CHIRPING!!


Well I hope you enjoyed a quick tour of all my 
2013 Close To My Heart Adventures!!

There was a lot of traveling this year with CTMH...but that is just another reason why I LOVE this job!!  I'm getting to go places and experience things I never would have if I had not joined!!

I also am involved with my local customers through monthly crops (10 times a year) and 2 weekend retreats!!  I love my time hanging out with all of you!!  It is really the only time I get to craft and get inky as I don't have the time when I am at home.  My 2014 goal is to make sure that I am not doing paperwork at my crops and physically creating!!  

I want to MAKE things...THAT makes me HAPPY!!


I want to end this post with one last THANK YOU to you ALL!!

Again...without YOU, Sean and I would not be heading to Close To My Heart's 2014 Costa Rica Land Tour in March!!

We are SUPER excited because we have never been there before.  The hotel is all inclusive so will be a nice change of pace.  We are planning on going white water rafting for the first time too!!  WooHoo!!

I look forward to seeing what 2014 brings us ALL!!

If you are interested in doing what I do please send me an email at keeleyskreations@gmail.com or check out the following links to help you decide if the CTMH Family is for YOU!!







Ready to give Close To My Heart and Our From the Heart Embellishers Team A Whirl??


No comments: