Thursday, March 21, 2013

CTMH's Spring Album Retreat & Stacy Julian!!



Oh My...

Have you checked out Stacy Julian's blog post from  yesterday??

She blogged about her time spent with us at the CTMH Album Retreat last weekend in Salt Lake City.

Did you know Stacy began her scrapbooking career with D.O.T.S. -- Dozens of Terrific Stamps now known as CTMH??

I love the collage she made of her time spent with us.


I totally can't wait to attend the Fall CTMH Album Retreat.  

Look for artwork from the recent Spring CTMH Album Retreat coming soon.

If you would love to join in on all the FUN, April is a great month to become a CTMH Consultant.

Check out how YOU can join the Close To My Heart family for only $49 and receive over $227 in products in April.  Click HERE.

Email me for more information -- keeleyskreations@gmail.com.

No comments: