Monday, April 2, 2012

LUCKY with Close To My Heart!!


March was an AMAZING month for me personally, for Close To My Heart and for my From The Heart Embellishers Team.

I was LUCKY enough to have the chance to earn the Close To My Heart Incentive Trip to the Hawaiian Islands for both my husband and I. That included our airfare too!! Now I didn't get LUCKY and win this trip...I worked very hard to EARN it!! But I did get LUCKY in that I found this wonderful company 3 years ago and decided to press my LUCK and give it a try. I'm so glad I did because otherwise I would not have had the awesome opportunity to meet so many wonderful people!!

March was a LUCKY month for me also because my Close To My Heart family grew by leaps and bounds. The first 11 days of the month I was away on the cruise, and my downline added 7 new crafty consultants!! That's truly AMAZING!! We are a young team, so it was totally awesome to see them share their passion for Close To My Heart with customers, friends and family!!

When all was said and done we ended up with 26 new From The Heart Embellishers team members!! I am the LUCKIEST upline to have such great TEAM!! :o)

I would like to recognize these wonderful women for a job WELL DONE!!

Debbie Mann, a Consultant from Illinois, recruited 3 new team members!! In doing so she promoted to Supervisor!! Congrats Debbie!!

Chrys Kamps, a Consultant from Wisconsin, also recruited 3 new team members!! In doing so she too promoted to Supervisor!! Congrats Chrys!!

Alicia Cross, a Supervisor from Oregon, recruited 2 new team members!! Great Job Alicia!!

Jennie Childress, a Supervisor from Texas, recruited 1 new team member!! Great Job Jennie!!

Our team is now over 60 members and is represented in over 20 states!! I'm so LUCKY to have them!! :o)

I would now like to Welcome & Congratulate our new March Team Members:

3/1 - Karen Lyles
3/1 - Jenny Roye
3/1 - Konnie Saddler
3/1 - Brittney Broshous
3/1 - Rita Moore
3/1 - Diane Armitage
3/1 - Kelly Smith
3/1 - Andrea Milar
3/2 - Tonya Heldt
3/2 - Jeanne Klohr
3/8 - Dawn Love
3/13 - Beth Mantey
3/13 - Jenni Skare
3/14 - Lisa Kingston
3/15 - Lisa Johnsrud
3/15 - Juli Winegarden
3/17 - Kim Edwardson
3/21 - Heidi Lommen
3/22 - April Noyce
3/23 - Tonya-Jo Robinson
3/23 - Kathi Claxton
3/24 - Shana Becker
3/25 - Cathy Lallemont
3/30 - Lisa Brode
3/31 - Marissa McConnell
3/31 - Wende Miller

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!

I can't wait to see where your journey takes you. Some of you may be hobbyists earning a discount to feed your crafty habit while others may be business builders and want to grow your business. Whatever you choose I will be right beside you!! We are in this together!!

If you have ever thought about joining Close To My Heart, but have questions on the requirements or what is expected of you please let me know. We would love to have you join us as well. I'm one LUCKY lady to have so many wonderful women on my team, and YOU could be next!! Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com or for more information click HERE!!

No comments: