Ah, home sweet home, where we get to decorate to our heart’s delight!!
Add this beautiful DIY dècor piece to your home to live inspired every day.
We’ve chosen a sleek color scheme of Grey Flannel, Black, and White Daisy, with a pop of Pear, and we used the graphic flowers from the My Acrylix® Dreamin’ Workshop set to add subtle texture to the White Daisy paper in the art canvas.
Here are a few hints for you as you create this chic project.
* Cut a piece of cardstock to the size of your canvas.
(Tip: Do all your stamping and inking first before attaching the cardstock to the canvas.)
* Select four or five alphabet stamp sets, varying the size and styles.
(Tip: You can create this “subway art” look with whatever alphabet sets you have on hand.)
* Choose a few simple icon stamps to fill in empty areas.
* Play around with the placement and spacing of the letters and icons before stamping.
* Stamp the words and icons with black StazOn® ink.
* Attach the finished cardstock piece using a thin coat of Mod Podge applied to the canvas.
To Purchase Close To My Heart Products Click On The Shopping Cart Below!!