Let me show you how to scrapbook - Faster. Simpler. Easier. using Close To My Heart's Coordinating Paper Packs, My Stickease and Embellishments. Who says scrapbooking can't be easy and fun??!! I promise you even the veteran scrapbookers will love these kits. These layouts have the depth and extra flair that you are looking for. Don't Miss Out!!
Sunday, November 21
CTMH Less Mess = Less Stress Level 2 Workshop - Olivia
1:00pm to 4:00pm
$23.00 Base Price
Kirwan House - Madison, WI - (608) 320-9801
** MUST RSVP by Wednesday, November 10 **
2 Double-Paged Layouts - The 2 layouts above plus the two below!!
You will also have extra paper and embellishments to create more extraorindary projects!!
** REMINDER: These are all done with just embellishments and stickers...no stamping required!!
* Olivia Level 2 Paper Packet:
* 12 B&T Duos
* 10 Cardstock Sheets
* 2 My Stickease Adhesive Sheets
* Pre-cut layout pieces for workshop
* Use of My How-To Book: Magic
* Use of My Tools & Adhesives
BONUS TOOL & EMBELLISHMENT ADD-ONS:
Purchase the above workshop and take 10% off any of the below tools!!
**To create the layouts as seen above you will want to purchase the below embellishments...they will totally dress up your pages.
* 9034 - Magic Interactive Scrapbook Program - $29.95
* Z2114 - Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad - $5.25
* Z1316 - Designer Ribbon Rounds Cocoa Collection - $7.95
* Z1219 - Brads Essential Assortment - $4.95
* Z1114 - Piercing Tool Kit - $5.95
* Z1298 - Texture Tools - $9.95
CORE TOOLS TO BRING WITH YOU TO WORKSHOP:
Purchase either workshop listed above and take 10% off any of the below CORE TOOLS!!
* Z534 - Micro-Tip Scissors - $9.95
* 1772/Z341 - Memory Book Glue Dots - $7.50
* 1514 - Tombow Mono Adhesive - $8.95
* Z1151 - 3D Foam Tape - $5.95
LIVE OUT OF TOWN OR NOT ABLE TO ATTEND ANY WORKSHOPS:
No Problem!! You can still join in on the fun and do these great workshops!! Contact me for more details.
LIVE IN THE AREA BUT CAN'T MAKE THE DATE:
Come to the December Crop 'Til Ya Drop on Saturday, December 11 anytime from noon to midnight to get it done.