Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CTMH In The Spotlight Recognition!!

I just wanted to shout out ANOTHER HUGE THANK YOU!!

I received the below email from Close To My Heart Corporate!!
I was #6 in the entire company!!!!!!!!!!

This wouldn't have possible without AWESOME customers like you!!

Thank You So Much For All Your Support!! Keep On Being Crafty!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "CTMH Notification"
To: "keeleyskreations@myctmh.com"
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:11:51 PM
Subject: In The Spotlight Recognition


Keeley,

Congratulations for being In the Spotlight this month! We are recognizing you because you were in the top rankings for the highest number of My Acrylix® stamp sets sold in October. (Any stamp set starting with A, B, C, D, E, or K sold from October 1 to October 31.)

Well done! We appreciate your hard work and dedication. Watch for your name and achievement to appear on Close To My Heart's Online Office page under Corporate Communications > Recognitions so all Consultants can applaud your success.

Congrats,

Close To My Heart

No comments: