Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nathan's 1st Day of Preschool - 12/1

Monday was Nathan's 1st Day of Preschool at Here We Grow Learning Center! It had snowed the night before so Daddy was out snowblowing the driveway. Nathan and I were standing in the window watching him. I asked Nathan if he was excited to go to Preschool, and he looked at me and said, "Mommy please don't leave me!" and started to cry. I almost lost it right there...as if it isn't hard enough to take my baby (he will be 3 on the 29th of December) to Preschool but then to see him upset about it. I told him it would be a ton of fun and a lot like Kelly's but with more kids to play with. I wasn't too worried about him going as he already knows his teacher as we have been friends with her for a few years. After he calmed down we headed out. He did GREAT!! When I went to pick him up, he didn't want to leave as he was having so much fun with his new friends...hehehe. He went on Wednesday and Friday and had a blast!! He stayed dry in his big boy undies even through naptime!! He has done so well with potty training since visiting the Preschool 2 weeks ago.

No comments: