Thursday, December 17, 2020

How I Organize My Close To My Heart Scrapbooking Kits for On-the-Go Crafting


I loved creating the Moments Like These Cut Above Layout Kits.

Like many of you, I am a busy mom with kids on the go at all times.

I need to fit my crafting into my busy schedule whenever I can, and I thought I would share with you tonight how I make it work for me!!

The Moment Like These Cut Above Layout Kit (CC10206) comes with die-cuts, stickers, and base pages to create 13 single 12″ × 12″ pages you can add to a scrapbook album or to the pages of a calendar!! 



Moments like These Cut Above Layout Kit

Item Number: CC10206
$39.95

Description
• Use the materials in this kit to create 13 12" x 12" scrapbook pages.
• No fussy-cutting required!!




CTMH Moments Like These Cut Above Layout Kit Walk-Thru ...

I used TWO of the Moments Like These Cut Above Layout Kits to create double-page layouts for my album.

In the above video, I walk you through the products being used to take an in-depth look at all the contents of the Cut Above Kits!!

Did you know you only need adhesive to assemble a CTMH Cut Above Kit?!?! So Fast and Easy!!

Organizing Scrapbook Kits for On-the-Go Crafting ...

Again, I used TWO of the Moments Like These Cut Above Layout Kits>

In the above video, I walk you through the process of how I organize my scrapbooking kits to be able to craft with my crazy schedule ... anywhere!!

Check out all the products in our new Moments Like These collection!!


VIP Customers Please Note ...


The items in the Moments Like This special are eligible to earn your 15% VIP Bank Credit!!

The items are not eligible for purchase using VIP Bank Credit however.

The amount paid for the items count towards earning the 
Stamp of the Month for FREE!!

No comments: