Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Welcome to Our Newest From the Heart Embellisher's Close To My Heart Family Members!!


Lot's More WooHoo's go out to my AWESOME Close To My Heart Team Today!!!!! 



#1 -- Please help me Welcome and Congratulate Sharon Lee Hager-Storm to our From the Heart Embellisher's Close To My Heart Team!! She was our 7th new recruit and 1st for my Brand New SUPERVISOR April Carlson Noyce!! Congrats to BOTH of you ladies!! WOOHOO!!



#2 -- Please help me Welcome and Congratulate Jenni England to our From the Heart Embellisher's Close To My Heart Team!! She was our 8th new recruit to join and is ready to rock and roll!! WooHoo!!



Super excited for all who joined us today and how exciting to get that fabulous new bag for FREE ladies!! We can't wait to help you along in your CTMH journey!!

If you are interested in joining our Close To My Family check out my Recruiting on a Roll Post!!


post signature

No comments: