Monday, July 14, 2014

Miss You Sammy Roo!!

Sorry I have been MIA again.

I was gone to Canada for a week long fishing trip in June.

Then I was back home for one day to unpack and turn around and repack and fly out the next day to California for Close To My Heart's Annual Convention.

Let me tell you . . . us crafty gals and guys sure do know how to PARTY and have FUN!

I had sooooo much fun, got to reconnect with so many friends that I only get to see once a year and create to my heart's content.

I will post more about my Convention adventures in the coming days.

When I returned from California I came home to my puppy of 11 1/2 years going thru some very difficult challenges.

He was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor on his liver about a year and a half ago.

We knew that it would eventually end up consuming his energy and have to make the much-dreaded choice.

On Wednesday, July 2 we laid my sweet Sammy boy to rest.

I am still VERY emotional about the whole thing, and it brings tears to my eyes to even think about it yet.

But, I know that it gets better day by day, and that we did the right thing.

He is in his Happy Place running again free of pain.


I went thru a few downer days and then the 4th of July with friends, family and fireworks kicked in and took my mind off of it for a little bit.

I still was having a hard time getting motivated to do anything fun last week, but on our 4 hour drive up north to our hometown for the the fair I realized how much I was missing working on my Close To My Heart business and kicked it back into gear.

Close To My Heart is my one true passion and makes me happy.

So I'm trying to get back that excitement and motivation I had after leaving Convention and get going.

That's what is GREAT about CTMH . . . I could take that break when I needed it and pick my business back up once I felt better.

I love this company, the people -- customers, corporate, my team -- and the products.

Close To My Heart IS My HAPPY Place!!

post signature

No comments: