Tuesday, May 6, 2014

WE DID IT!! WE ACHIEVED OUR TEAM GOAL!!


On April 1 I set a Challenge to my From the Heart Embellisher's Close To My Heart Team to Recruit 30 New Team Members!

I'm Super THRILLED to announce that we not only hit our goal, but we exceeded it by 9!

It was awesome to watch all the new promotions happening and seeing our family grow each day.

I want to CONGRATULATE and WELCOME ALL of our new Team Members!

I also want to CONGRATULATE my Team on all their HARD WORK this month.

My motto has always been:

If you MIND can SEE it,
And your HEART can BELIEVE it,
Then your HANDS can ACHIEVE it.

It's sooooo true!

We had 1 Supervisor promote to MANAGER this month!
CONGRATS to Debbie Mann who added 3 new Team Members!

We had 7 Consultants promote to SUPERVISOR this month!
CONGRATS to:
Kelley Sral who added 1 new Team Member!
Devana Barney who added 1 new Team Member!
Carol Guziewski who added 1 new Team Member!
Susanne Prince who added 1 new Team Member!
Robin Slovenski who added 1 new Team Member!
Gessica Doughty who added 2 new Team Members!
Monica Miranda who added 2 new Team Members!

CONGRATS also goes out to Chrys Kamps for adding 2 new Team Members this month and keeping the title of Manager.

HUGE THANK YOU to Chrys Kamps and Debbie Mann (my two Managers) for helping to promote me to the new title of SENIOR DIRECTOR!

WOOHOO!

This is the first time I have held this title, and I'm super duper EXCITED!

Again, none of this would be possible without this AWESOME TEAM of whom I sooooo proud to be their leader.

Close To My Heart has blessed me in sooooo many ways and brought sooooo many new and wonderful people and opportunities in to my life that I will forever be grateful!

I LOVE WHAT I DO, and I HAVE THE BEST TEAM EVER!

YOU LADIES ROCKED IT!


post signature

No comments: