Thursday, August 2, 2012

Registering for Close To My Heart's Southern Caribbean Cruise!!


WooHoo!! Super Duper Excited!!

I just got the email from Columbus Travel to let me know that I can now go register for the Southern Caribbean Cruise that I earned thru Close To My Heart.

The incentive earning period doesn't end until September 30 so I have ALL of my wonderful team, customers, family and friends to THANK for helping me earn it in June!!!!!

I also earned the Hawaii Cruise in 2012 which was my first CTMH Incentive Trip!!  I can't begin to tell you how fun and exciting it was.  We were spoiled beyond belief too!!  LOL!!

The Southern Caribbean Cruise is aboard the Celebrity Summit cruise ship.  We depart from San Juan, Puerto Rico on February 2, 2013!!  :o)

Here is the Itinerary:

DAY 1 
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Depart San Juan, Puerto Rico at 8:30 PM

DAY 2
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Arrive in St. Croix, U.S.V.I. at 8:00 AM and depart at 5:30 PM

DAY 3
Monday, February 4, 2013
Arrive in Basseterre, St. Kitts at 8:00 AM and depart at 5:30 PM

DAY 4
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Arrive in Roseau, Dominica at 8:00 AM and depart at 5:00 PM

DAY 5
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Arrive in St. George’s, Grenada at 8:00 AM and depart at 5:00 PM

DAY 6
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Day At Sea

DAY 7
Friday, February 8, 2013
Arrive in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas at 8:00 AM and depart at 5:00 PM

DAY 8
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Arrive in San Juan, Puerto Rico at 6:00 AM

I sooooooo can't wait!!  It's gonna be a TON of FUN!!

The next incentive trip earning period begins October 1 and runs thru September 30.  It is not a cruise this time around but rather an all-inclusive trip to the Westin Playa Conchal in Costa Rica in March 2014!!  Oh yeah...and EVERYONE who earns it gets a SUITE!!  How sweet is that?!?!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH do I SOOOOOOOOOOOO want to earn that one!!  Once you go...you never want to miss out again!!  :o)

This month there is an AWESOME Consultant Special!!

When you join my team in August, for as little as $49, you get this AWESOME Damask Bag (value of $50) for FREE!!


For more information check out this blog post HERE!!

We would LOVE to have YOU join US in this AWESOME ADVENTURE!!

No comments: