Friday, May 11, 2012

My Newest CTMH Addiction -- Pinterest!!


WOW is Pinterest ADDICTING!!  LOL!!

Once I start I have a VERY hard time pulling myself away from the computer!!  LOL!!

I wanted to share my Close To My Heart Pinterest Site with you all -- HERE!!

If you are looking for Close To My Heart artwork inspiration you have come to the right place!!

I have my boards broken down into general CTMH Headings:

* CTMH SOTM (20)
* CTMH Cards (241)
* CTMH Layouts (143)
* CTMH 3D Items (77)
* CTMH Studio J (35)
* CTMH WOTG Kits (29) 
* CTMH Videos (93)
* CTMH DIY (11)
* CTMH Tags (5)

Then I have boards for active CTMH/Studio J Paper Packets as well as the Retired Paper Packets.

If you have a specific paper that you are trying to figure out how to use you can find creative inspiration that way!!

And lastly I have a few NON-CTMH Boards with Cards, Crafty Ideas, Layouts and Tutorials.

Please feel free to follow and/or repin!!  I will be sure to return the favor!!

HAPPY PINNING!!  I mean Crafting!!  :o)

No comments: