Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Close To My Heart Hawaiian Cruise Earner Blog Badge





I'm so excited...Look what I got in my email yesterday from Corporate!!

Here's what it said:

Congratulations on earning the 2012 Hawaiian Islands cruise!
If you have a blog or have a Facebook account, we encourage you to post this badge so your friends and customers can celebrate your accomplishment with you. It’s a great way to thank them for helping you get there! We look forward to seeing you in Hawaii this March!

Sincerely,
Close To My Heart

Thank you ALL for your support via sales, friendships and encouragement. I love what I do as it is awesome to be able to share with you all the wonderful products that Close To My Heart provides. They are always on-track with all the top trends which makes my job easy...the product sells itself!! Please know how grateful I am to have you all, and I look forward to being able to share my photos from the cruise with you. Only 22 days left before we fly out!! WOOHOO!!


My husband, Sean, and I will drive from Madison, WI to Milwaukee, WI to fly out on March 1. We will be on Oahu for 2 days checking out Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head before boarding Norwegian's Pride of America. Below are links to pictures and what we will be doing!!

Here's Our Itinerary While On the Cruise
March 3 - Depart Oahu
March 4 - Maui
March 5 - Maui
March 6 - Hilo - Big Island
March 7 - Kona - Big Island
March 8 - Kauai
March 9 - Kauai
March 10 - Arrive back on Oahu


With your help I'm now very close to earning the next incentive trip which is a cruise to the Southern Caribbean leaving out of San Juan, Puerto Rico aboard the Celebrity Summit!! We will make stops in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Roseau, Dominica; St. George’s, Grenada and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas. So Exciting!!

If you are interested in earning extra income, getting your CTMH products at a discount or being able to treat yourself and family to a special vacation please contact me - keeleyskreations@gmail.com or (608) 320-9801!!

More information can be found HERE!!

We would LOVE to have YOU join us!!

No comments: