Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CTMH's Consultant Kit is 50% Off Thru May!!


CTMH's CREATE YOUR OWN SPRING/SUMMER CONSULTANT KIT

50% Off New Consultant Kit During The Month of May!!

As you know, for National Scrapbooking Month we are offering the new consultant kit for just $65. I have two new team members so far with at least two more signing up soon. What I'd like to know is why haven't you?

This is such a fabulous deal!! The kit will be $64.50 (plus S&H) PLUS you will receive a 22% discount on our products until September 30th no matter what!!

To sweeten the deal, if you put in your first $300 in sales by September 15th, you will earn $25 in FREE product credit from Close To My Heart PLUS I will throw in another $25 in FREE product!!

If you put in $1200 in sales in your first three months, you will earn another $75 in FREE product credit from Close To My Heart PLUS I will also give you another $75 in FREE product!!

That's a potential $200 in FREE PRODUCT CREDIT FOR YOU!!

To check out the Close To My Heart Kit options and for more information click HERE!!

If you are ready to sign up today you can click HERE!!

No comments: