Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Chance on CTMH Products & FREE Stamps!!

Today I received an email from Corporate that I thought I would share with you as I know these were popular products.



Please be aware that we have exhausted our stock of the My Accents Organizer (Z183 on page 99).

This popular item is shown in the new Spring/Summer 2011 Idea book and was included on the 2010 Retired List as a "while supplies last" item.

This item, though pictured in the brand new Spring/Summer Idea Book, is no longer available.


Retiring Items
A few items in the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book,

the Hooligans Level 2 Assortment (Z1332 on page 91),

the Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment (Z1330 on page 91), and

the Foundry Flourishes Assortment (Z1331 on page 92),

are retiring and will no longer be available after the end of the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book on January 31, 2011.

These items were not included on the 2010 retired list and will not be included in the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book.

You can place your order on my website HERE to snatch these buggers up before they are gone for good!!



If there were items you were eyeing on the retired list tomorrow, December 31 is your last chance to place an order for them.

You can place your order on my website HERE!!

** Remember that when you spend $20 on my website you will receive a FREE stamp set worth $22.95!! **

No comments: