Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CTMH In The Spotlight Recognition!!

I just wanted to shout out a HUGE THANK YOU!!

I received the below email from Close To My Heart Corporate!!
I was #16 in the entire company!!!!!!!!!!

This wouldn't have possible without AWESOME customers like you!!

Thank You So Much For All Your Support!! Keep On Being Crafty!!


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "CTMH Notification"
To: "keeleyskreations@myctmh.com"
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 2:15:10 PM
Subject: In the Spotlight Recognition


Keeley,

Congratulations for being In the Spotlight this month! We are recognizing you because you were in Close To My Heart's Top 20 rankings for the highest Triple Play Album sales totals for the Constant Campaign (from August 15 to October 5).

Well done! We appreciate your hard work and dedication. Watch for your name and achievement to appear on Close To My Heart's Online Office page under To Know > Recognitions so all Consultants can applaud your success.

Congrats,

Close To My Heart

No comments: