Friday, May 14, 2010

I Need Your Help!!


Close to my Heart has announced that they will be giving away an all expense paid Three-Day Scrapbook Spa Getaway for eight lucky Consultants. I love scrapbooking and papercrafting just as much as I enjoy being pampered at the spa!! How great would it be to be able to do both??!!

The catch is that in order to be eligible I have to have a certain amount of sales this month and attend Close To My Heart's Convention in July in Washington D.C. I am already registered for the Convention and have my airline ticket, now I just need to make sure I get enough sales this month to qualify for the drawing. I am 75% of my way to my goal. I am shamelessly asking for your help and would be soooo grateful if you might be willing to help me qualify.

Here's what you can do to help:
1. Place an order on my website for regular and discounted products - HERE!!

2. Place a Studio J order on my website - HERE.
Don't Forget:
* Place an order for 5 layouts and get FREE page protectors;
* Place an order for 10 layouts and get 2 sets of FREE page protectors, get FREE shipping AND get 10% off a 12x12 album of your choice from me.

3. Host a Catalog Party that closes before May 31st - email me at keeleyskreations@myctmh.com for more details.
Don't Forget:
* Host a Catalog Party with over $300 in sales and get one of our five How-To Books for FREE ($21.95 value)

4. Host a Home Gathering that closes before May 31st - email me at keeleyskreations@myctmh.com for more details.
Don't Forget:
* Host a Home Gathering Party and get one of our five How-To Books for FREE ($21.95 value) AND get a D-Size Stamp Set for FREE ($22.95 value)

5. Email me with an individual order - keeleyskreations@myctmh.com.
Don't Forget:
* For those of you who have a birthday in May, don't forget to take advantage of your Birthday Special. (If you haven't received your email yet please contact me.)

For each new order placed starting today, May 14 thru May 31 - I will give each of you a prize!! So, if you place an order this month, you will be helping me reach my goal, and you will get a prize from me :o) It's a win-win situation!!

Thank You so much for your help and support!!

No comments: