Sunday, March 28, 2010

Awesome Home Gathering!!

I wanted to shout out a HUGE Thank You to my Hostess Debbie M. for an AWESOME Home Gathering yesterday. Those gals sure know how to have fun and are wonderful crafters!! Huge Thanks to Maria, Andrea, Sussie and Elizabeth. I had a great time, and it was well worth the drive!! I will come down there anytime you want!! :o)

If you are interested in hosting a Home Gathering and earning FREE product and half priced items contact me!! Debbie has earned at least $100 in FREE product and 2 half priced items so far!! How awesome is that?!?!?!

I have a special gift for you worth $22 if you sign up to be a hostess in April or May!! E-mail me at kirwankm@hotmail.com to book yours now!!

Don't live in my area but are interested in earning FREE product?!?! We can do a Book Party or Internet Party!! I will also get you the $22 gift!! You don't wanna miss out!!

No comments: