Saturday, November 28, 2009

Having A Wonderful Holiday Weekend!!

The Kirwan family is having a wonderful holiday weekend and are sure hoping you are too!! I know I am so far behind on posting pictures...I think I need to post everything from October yet...ugh...hoping to get to that later today!! We have been busy busy busy this weekend.

I held a CTMH Creative Basics Jingle Card Workshop on Wednesday evening so we headed up north to visit family on Thursday morning around 9:30 a.m. We got up to Turtle Lake about 1:30 p.m. and had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner with Sean's stepmom, Laurie, and family. She always makes the best Thanksgiving dinner...let me tell you...I think she could seriously feed any army with all that food...hehehe...but it was delicious!! We then played some games, watched some football and chatted. We headed back to my parent's house around 10:00 p.m.

My sister, mom and I headed out for some Black Friday shopping in Rice Lake, WI around 8:00 a.m. We hit Perkins first to get a good, solid base in us first...hehehe. Then it was on to the mall, Shopko and K-Mart. We had a great time and got some awesome deals as always. I love Black Friday shopping in Rice Lake...they only have about 6000 people so it really doesn't get all that busy (at least not like Madison, WI does...hehehe). Came home and went to dinner with my family at Bona Casa...the best Italian food ever!!

Saturday morning was spent playing at my parent's house with the kiddos, and then we headed out to go visit with Sean's mom, Barb, and family. We got here about 30 minutes ago so looking forward to chillin' with them and then heading back to my parent's house for some sleep.

Tomorrow we are heading to my grandma's to visit with them. It will be nice to see my Grandma as my parent's and aunt make it down to Madison quite often, but my Grandma doesn't ususally come down so it will be nice to talk with her tomorrow. Probably going to grab some dinner and then head on back to Madison. We normally get home around 10 or 11 p.m. Get the kiddos to bed and unload the car and off to dream world for us too.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and continue with a great weekend!!

No comments: